[Watford] Apparently I am not to be trusted ?

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 13:59:30 UTC 2009

I replied to Steve's mail about the meeting this evening (saying I should be there)
and the mail list didn't like it:

----- Forwarded message from watford-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk -----

Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 13:48:15 +0000
From: watford-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk
Subject: Your message to Watford awaits moderator approval
To: addw at phcomp.co.uk

Your mail to 'Watford' with the subject

    Re: [Watford] Confirmation for tonight

The reason it is being held:

    Message has a suspicious header

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

    https://mailman.lug.org.uk/mailman/confirm/watford/8ef50429720d0b8623e388ebf0f9c7a24510f0dc

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Alain Williams