[Watford] Your support is sought

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Sat Jan 31 16:24:33 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 05:01:35PM -0000, Peter Hickling wrote:
> All,
>
> Firstly let me apologise for the unsolicited nature of this e-mail. The
> internet carries enough spam and I'm ashamed to be adding to it.

Not at all ... I regard this as 'on topic' for this list.
I will sign up to it shortly -- although the govt seem to use the petitions
web site as a way of letting people let of steam, then ignore whatever gets
said.

The Tories seem to be much more open source savvy.

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256  http://www.phcomp.co.uk/