[Watford] Slug on net

Magnus Kelly magnus.kelly at mapesbury.com
Fri Jul 3 11:07:16 UTC 2009

FYI - http://82.113.66.69/

82.113.66.69 is address for slug - it seems happy - Note ALL ports are
open and it does not seem to be running any other form of protection.

Fyi - one can not send emails via lug that have anyone else cc'd seems
to be the issue.

I suggest that a change log is established - I was going to, but figured
that others more clever may wish to review the file system first.

Its hostname is known to all I think - the password is the username
reversed with the last four characters in capitals.

I recommend seeing if it will move to ssh certificates to tighten it up.

Magnus