[Watford] WLUG server down

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Thu Jul 23 12:03:15 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 12:38:43PM +0100, Toby Deans wrote:
> Unfortunately, the WLUG SLUG seems to have been down for the past
> couple of days - I have tried to email Magnus to try rebooting it and
> running some diagnostics - hopefully it was just a power outage and it
> didn't get hacked!

Drat! I didn't notice the error that I would have got when the backup failed ...
which it did this morning, but was OK y/day.

I could add you (Toby) to a list to receive mail iff the backup fails,
want me to ?

I could also add nagios monitoring of the box.

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256  http://www.phcomp.co.uk/