[Watford] WLUG November 2009 (Reschedule)

Steven Acreman sacreman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 09:50:46 UTC 2009

With the 1st Thursday in November being Guy Fawkes night it has been
proposed that we switch it to the 2nd Thursday.

Hopefully this will mean that more people will come along.

So unless anyone has any objections the next user group will be held in the
usual location, at the same time but on the 2nd Thursday of November (*Thursday
12th November 2009*)

I will have downloaded a proper version of Suse for PPC so we can see if it
will run on the pSeries 550. Plus, the usual format applies - please bring
along any problems that you might have.