[Watford] /home on slug

David Pead davesignup at pead.myzen.co.uk
Tue Sep 8 08:54:55 UTC 2009

It's a fair cop, I cannot tell a lie (especially with you guy's
keeping tabs!)

Before we last met and plum showed me what's what on the CMS/Forum
etc, I'd taken a copy of the forum theme to check out the php code
and see how it works.

Should only have been files from home/david and nothing else tho...!
If there's anything else it wasn't me, at least not intentionally.

A count of the files in the oxygen theme should account for the
difference.

Dave

(you clever old stick, Alain :))