[Watford] O2 Joggler

Peter Grant grantpe at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 21:00:51 UTC 2010

I'm looking at the hacks for running Android on these which looks
really quite smart! A few hardware mods to get buttons for home, back
and menu built in and all will be cool!

I'm looking for an old motherboard, ideally the fastest motherboard
processor combination which still runs SDRAM and has an AGP slot.
Strange I know!

Peter

'To most Christians, the Bible is like a software license. Nobody
actually reads it. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I
agree".' Shaun Priest