[Watford] Thursday

Peter Grant grantpe at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 21:28:28 UTC 2010

Well, it's possible I could be, and certainly has upsides for me. I
was going to ask about recovering data from LVM partions, but this has
ceased to be a problem, though if someone has experience I'd be
interested in hearing about it.
Peter

'To most Christians, the Bible is like a software license. Nobody
actually reads it. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I
agree".' Shaun Priest