[Watford] Reminder for tomorrow (Thursday 4th January)

David Pead davesignup at pead.myzen.co.uk
Thu Feb 4 16:06:29 UTC 2010

Chaps,

I'm not around, I'm sure you'll manage without me ;)

In fact, somethings come up that's every other Thursday and will
clash on most occasions, so you'll only have the benefit of my lack
of expertise every once in a while... never mind.

Best regards to all, see you when I can :)
Dave

PS have finished one of my many books from Apress (Game Design with
Flash) and am about to publish my review. Will let you know and put
it on the SLUG :)