[Watford] Fwd: Stall at Watford Celebration 2010

Pe'er grantpe at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 13:09:07 UTC 2010

I was wondering if  Watford LUG would be interested in running a
stall. The rules are that you have a free stand if you're a non-profit
organisation and you don't sell anything on the day, but you can give
as much away for free as you like. I'd thought I'd email round before
this weeks meeting.
Peter

'If you put tomfoolery into a computer, nothing comes out of it but
tomfoolery. But this tomfoolery, having passed through a very
expensive machine, is somehow enobled and no-one dares criticize it.'
Pierre Gallois