[Watford] Roll Call

walt walt at helvatron.co.uk
Fri Mar 5 14:09:44 UTC 2010

Hi Mark,

I do the occasional job for a telecoms outfit and they could be useful for
testing etc.  So if none of the other LUG members are interested could you
let me know how many have you got and how much would you like for them?

I wont be at the next meeting but I should be able to get someone to pick
them up .

Regards, Walter