[Watford] SLUG

Toby Deans plumocelot at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 13:02:05 UTC 2010

> > No, looks like hardware problem.
>
> Try a DO_REBOOT as root? I'd be surprised if the USB key is failing
although this can happen - What is hanging on the other USB port? I think
Magnus had some sort of Hub with a variety of donated discs so could they be
fried?

I'm guessing here and although it's rudimentary, the DO_REBOOT has resolved
most problems with my boxes.

I'm away in Mersea over Easter so I won't be at the next LUG (April 1st?) -
If the box is being too weird we may have to ask Marcus to bring it in next
meeting. The site and forum seem to still be stable for now.

--
Reality is only temporary