[Watford] Dell Precision 650n free to a good home

David Edmondson dme at dme.org
Mon Dec 5 12:09:49 UTC 2011

I have a Dell Precision 650n workstation that is no longer required. The
machine is somewhat battered and has some parts stripped, but I figured
that someone might be able to use some or all of it, so it's free to go
to a good home. It's heavy and not worth shipping - you'd need to
collect it (WD19).

It has two Xeon processors and 4G RAM. No hard drives, CD or video
card. It worked fine when last used (a couple of months ago).

You can see some pictures of a similar machine here, though mine is
missing the door and some drive blanking plates:
        http://almy.us/p650.html

It will go to the dump in a week or so if I haven't heard anything.