[Watford] New netbook

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Wed Feb 22 21:00:26 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 08:36:35PM +0000, Neel Upadhyaya wrote:
> I have an Asus aspire one and I'm very happy with it. It's nearly a year
> old but runs the latest Ubuntu brilliantly.

I should have said that I am looking at this:

    http://rlsupplies.co.uk/netbook/2198469-samsung-n145-plus-8806071189444.html

I see a report that it Ubuntu runs on it. I have a USB CD drive that I assume
that I will be able to boot it from.

It comes with Win 7 starter - if I am feeling bored I might try to get a refund
for that -- anyone done that recently ?

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256  http://www.phcomp.co.uk/