[Watford] Python problem

Peter Grant grantpe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 14:00:40 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,
Is there a python programmer in the group? I've got a bug which is
giving major grief in a setup script for sipXecs (VoIP server), I
think I've isolated the problem down to one small peice of python
script, but I don't have the skills to correct it. Could anyone help?
Sadly, this bug is unlikely to be fixed by the main project as it's
consider to be 'minor' so they decided not to fix it. It's a problem
with the setup script and it's validation code for the subnet mask in
particular, but the whole IP address/netmask/gateway validation
section is rather unrealiable it seems!

Peter Grant

"When you have a Swiss Army knife of a mind, everything looks like it
should be dismantled." Danny O'Brien/Merlin Mann