[Watford] Cheap Web hosts

Peter Grant grantpe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 23:43:20 UTC 2012

I´ve found OVH recently, who seem to do competitively priced
hosting/domains etc. Very smartly done hosting, full control over DNS
etc, and native IPv6 even on shared hosting. Seems to be nicely set
up, I know there are cheaper hosts, but I´ve not been overly impressed
with them.
Peter

"When you have a Swiss Army knife of a mind, everything looks like it
should be dismantled." Danny O'Brien/Merlin Mann