[Watford] Hi

Peter Grant grantpe at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 12:10:28 UTC 2012

Hi Dimitris,
To add to your worry, the website is also out of date and terribly wrong!
We now meet in 'The Sportsman' pub in Croxley Green.
Although largely unfinished, their website is actually correct on
their location and directions!
http://www.thesportsmanpub.co.uk/

Look forward to seeing you this evening,
Peter

"When you have a Swiss Army knife of a mind, everything looks like it
should be dismantled." Danny O'Brien/Merlin Mann