[Watford] Update of Watford LUG website

Toby Deans plumocelot at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 21:47:58 UTC 2012

http://www.watfordlug.org/

Evening. As suggested from the last meeting I have made some updates
and slight re-styling of the Watford LUG website. Look under
'Projects' for my Raspberry Pi XBMC recipe and how to get wireless
working.

Jason do you want to do a post about tmux?

There is a code highlighter pluggin I added to try and separate and
render code snippets properly. Not sure about the CSS on this as it
renders the code a bit psychedelically colourful. I may tweak this at
some point but you get the idea.

I set up wordpress to use readable slugs (names) so if you have an
older copy of this in your browser cache, hit reset. Let me know you
see it all o.k.

Toby

--
Reality is only temporary