[Watford] help replicating large amounts of data

M Fernandes myitpartneruk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 09:44:05 UTC 2012

Hello Rob / Steven,

Whilst I am in no way as experienced as either of you in Linux (you may
have seen one to two of my (comparatively) basic questions recently) but,
I've come across the following.  Rob I have no visibility and/or needs of
your setup of course, but, a-sharing we should be!  There's a review here
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/7712 and the actual site is here
http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce/unison/ .

I hope that helps you?  Anyway, back to my own Gentoo dilemmas.  I never
knew pain could be so good!  ;-)

Mike