[Watford] [GLLUG] Next Meet Up Mozilla Space London 8th December 12.30pm

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Sun Nov 11 11:41:38 UTC 2012

FYI

----- Forwarded message from Matthew Copperwaite <mattcopp at gmail.com> -----

Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 10:31:50 +0000
From: Matthew Copperwaite <mattcopp at gmail.com>
To: Greater London Linux User Group <gllug at mailman.lug.org.uk>
Subject: [GLLUG] Next Meet Up Mozilla Space London 8th December 12.30pm

Hi Guys,

Just letting you know the next Greater London Linux User Group meet up will
be at the Mozilla Space in London on Saturday the 8th of December from
12.30pm. It is open and free for anyone to attend, especially to those
interested in Linux, Android, Free software, open hardware and anything
related to free software and it's culture.

I'm hoping to have some good speakers lined up, but I'm also really
interested in any volunteers as well as any suggestions for people I should
ask if they would like to talk. The speakers really make the LUG meets what
they are.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Matt

Mozilla Space London
101 St. Martins Lane
WC2N 4AZ

Nearest tube is Leicester Square on the Piccadilly and Northern Line.