[Watford] New Watford Lug Website

Toby Deans plumocelot at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 21:29:12 UTC 2012

http://watfordlug.org.uk/

Watfordlug.org expired as Mr A. has gone on to pastures new and does
not have time to maintain it. The NEW website which I am hosting is
warfordlug,org.uk  - It's totally bare at the moment but I will
gradually add bits.

If anyone wants to contribute please let me know and I will make you
an account on wordpress. Please email me off list if you feel
inspired.

I think I'd like to see some Q&A and recipes for projects on there as
this can be discussed at the Sportsman in a more structured way until
we find a venue with net access.

I'll probably start with some articles about Amazon Web Service as I
have been playing around a lot with that with Mr G.

Toby

--
Reality is only temporary