[Watford] Installfest in Northwood?

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Wed Jun 12 12:36:52 UTC 2013

----- Forwarded message from "Cliff.G3NDC" <cliff.g3ndc at btinternet.com> -----

Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 12:56:17 +0100 (BST)
From: "Cliff.G3NDC" <cliff.g3ndc at btinternet.com>
To: AlainWilliams <addw at phcomp.co.uk>
Subject: Fw: Installfest in Northwood?

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Rosemary <h at loughrigg.me.uk>
To: cliff.g3ndc at btinternet.com
Sent: Wednesday, 12 June 2013, 12:28
Subject: Installfest in Northwood?

Hi Cliff

I got your details from http://lug.org.uk/node/80.  I'm interested in arranging an Installfest at the London School of Theology, Northwood in October 2013.  If the Linux user group still exists, would they be interested in coming along to set up some dual-boot systems and the like?

You know how great Linux is so I won't go into the advantages.  The disadvantages are that the IT person is unfamiliar with Linux prefering Mac (she also knows Windows) and, at first the campus Intranet intermittently didn't like my Kubuntu.

I'm a student who generally lives on campus but, I'm staying with my parents over the Summer vacation.

-- Kind regards,
Rosemary
Tel. 01229 831960

----- End forwarded message -----