[Watford] LUG tonight

Steven Acreman sacreman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 08:50:43 UTC 2013

Sorry to have missed you, Rob. Was a good turnout and plenty of interesting
conversations.

I keep losing track of who is running the website now. Can I submit a
request for whoever that is to also setup a watford LUG github account
(just a free one)? (so we keep the password for the website + git account
together).There were a few conversations last night about some coding
projects and it would be cool to keep those somewhere central.