[Watford] Looking for some feedback

Steven Acreman sacreman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 10:01:04 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thought I'd send out a link as I've been boring quite a few people in
person about my monitoring system for the past 6 months at least.

We're due to release on Jan 1st and there will be a free tier. Anyone from
the LUG that gives me good feedback would be free forever anyway (assuming
you don't want to monitor millions of boxes).

The video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKbpeG2qkWg

Any feedback you guys can offer would be massively appreciated. You can
also sign up to be notified when we open up more beta testers on
http://www.dataloop.io

Thanks and apologies for the spam. I hope to attend the LUG a bit more in
the new year once I have a flat sorted out (I'm living with girlfriend in
Cambridge currently saving money to make the plunge to doing this stuff
full time).

Thanks,

Steven