[Watford] Something else discussed last night

Jim Ford jaford at watford53.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Feb 8 10:46:34 UTC 2014

On 07/02/14 23:04, Peter Grant wrote:
> This was in an independent school - which set it's own curriculum.

Yes, but in practice they follow the National Curriculum in order for
the students to get the necessary GCSEs. The school where I worked
didn't teach any subject that wasn't taught at the comprehensives in the
area.

I don't think the parents of the students would have been best pleased
if French or German was abandoned in order to teach Sanskrit!

Jim