[Watford] Something else discussed last night

Peter Grant grantpe at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 14:55:15 UTC 2014

I stumbled upon that and as someone who's worked/works in education IT - I
feel this article can explain a lot of IT in education. Like the
interactive whiteboard - more like interactive white elephant! A very big
obvious and next to useless peice of kit.
Peter

"When you have a Swiss Army knife of a mind, everything looks like it
should be dismantled." Danny O'Brien/Merlin Mann