[Watford] This made me think....

M Fernandes myitpartneruk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 16:33:56 UTC 2014

I'm not sure what the way forward is, but, I can't help thinking that the
government's coding initiative, which has been hijacked by a company whose
scruples leave a lot to be desired, and the possible good that could come
from that.

Women are such positive influences in all walks of life (the NGOs operating
in Africa target women because the message they are given doesn't get
skewed as it's delivered, thereby benefiting the wider community); we
should include them and drop these stereotypes.

Are Legos the only means of getting girls interested in programming?

I don't know if these posts are interesting; if you'd rather I didn't just
let me know.... :-)

http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/girls-and-software

Regards,
Mike