[Watford] I found this.....

M Fernandes myitpartneruk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 10:50:18 UTC 2014

Alain, Bryan takes several issues concerning Linux today, and addresses
them in the second half of the presentation. Topics covered include
forking, naming, innovation within the desktop & display driver arena.

My post wasn't meant as a edict and apologies if I came across like that. I
just found the topics interesting. I should have added in my initial post,
he does swear at times. I don't condone that, but, if you can see past
that, his wider point about innovation is what will make Linux more
interesting that Apple (they seem to be running out of ideas). It's a pain
whilst we make the transition, but it will be worth it.

Mike