[Watford] LUG Meeting today?

Dimitrios Siganos dimitris at siganos.org
Fri Feb 5 01:15:32 UTC 2016

The main problem is that the need for the group, as it stands, has passed.
Linux is not at the forefront any more. Linux is almost a commodity now.
Either the group needs to find a new focus or dissolve.

Things that interest me are:
* coworking
* IoT
* professional collaborations in embedded software

I'm still interested in linux, but linux is not a talking point anymore, at
least not like before.

Dimitris