[Watford] LUG Meeting today?

Ishaq ishaqx at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 17:41:09 UTC 2016

I agree with the gist of what you're saying. The Watford LUG as far as I
can remember was never restricted to Linux only, most of us that attended
had a general interest in technology and science and I can remember more
than once discussing diverse range of topics.

Just for the record here are my interests:

1. IT/Cyber Security
2. Electronics
3. Software Development
4. IOT / Home automation