[Westwales] online supplier for wireless nic?

Jonathan West westwales at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Oct 2 18:17:00 2002

On Wed, 2002-10-02 at 02:02, Gareth Bowker wrote:

> Yes and no. It's true you can't attach a "standard" external aerial,
> I've seen a project that opened the ME102 up and attached a Pringles can
> antenna to it. If you've got a steady hand for soldering, you can do it,
> but it'll be expensive if you make a mistake. I can dig out the URL for
> you if you're interested...
>
> Gareth

That's an idea, even if I don't feel up to it the bloke who used to have
the mobile phone stall in the market did something similar for me on an
old phone with a non standard ext ant socket. Think he's got a shop now.
Thanks for all the input everybody.
Jon
--
public key www.jonwest-horselogging.co.uk/key/jon.asc