[Westwales] usb pci cards and webcam and....

Jonathan West westwales at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Sep 14 18:37:00 2002

--=-TmS9/WPvO6U+4g8bXqxy

Hi all.
I'm starting to draw up a list a list of what I need.
For info I am locating a box in the stables with webcam and wireless
link to my house ( 200yds) for security reasons when the horse is
stabled through the winter.
I expect to use a box with a usb pci card so I would like to know if
there are any special cards I should stay clear of.
The same goes for a webcam, any I should stay clear of.
Preferably I don't want to install X. I just want to capture the
pictures and send them up home so what s/ware is about.
Searching google will take me days so some pointers in the right
direction would be a great help :-)
Hope you all had good summer breaks
cheers
jon