[Westwales] Web site update

Dan Field westwales at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Feb 4 15:42:01 2003

Hi Ciaran

> I've updated the LUG website.  My reasoning was that most of the LUG
> stuff actually takes place on this mailing list, so I condensed all the
> information on how to get onto the list or read the archives onto the
> front page.  While I was at it, I changed it to a much simpler look.

Good work.

	"LUG admin: Dan Field <dof@nuclear-dawn.com>"

Does this mean I am back in the saddle? (fine with me now that I'm not going
anywhere soon).

> As before, I'll still list events on it if you drop me a mail about it.

Retrovision 3 - http://www.retrovision.org.uk/

I'll post to the list about it in its own thread but I'm certainly thinking
of going. OK It's not Linuxy but It is certainly geeky.

> So, about those LUG meets we keep not having: A few of us were thinking
> of going to the Ship & Castle tonight - anyone else fancy it?

I'll be there from 8 hopefully.

Cheers,

--
Dan Field
Systems Development Officer

Mae'r neges ebost hon, ynghyd ag unrhyw ffeiliau sydd ynghlwm wrthi,
yn gyfrinachol ac at ddefnydd yr unigolyn neu sefydliad y cyfeiriwyd hi ato.
Pe  dderbynioch y neges hon mewn camgymeriad, byddwch
mor garedig a rhoi gwybod i'r rheolwr system.

Mae'r nodyn hwn hefyd yn cadarnhau bod y neges ebost hon wedi
cael ei archwilio am bresenoldeb feirws cyfrifiadurol gan MIMEsweeper.

the system manager.