[Westwales] A couple of questions (part Deux)

Jon Pearse westwales at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Feb 10 13:10:00 2003

  Well, something is seriously wrong with one of my zip disks at the
moment - when I read it in Linux, I get different stuff to when I
read it in WinXP, which in turns is different to what I get under
MacOS 9... Unfortunately, the j2sdk file doesn't appear on any
platform (I'll try Win98 at some point.. *wry smile*), so unless
you're desperate to get hold of jdk within the next couple of days,
I'll not bother redownloading (I may be on a 155Mbit connection
here, but the jdk download maxes at about 8K/sec) and let you sort
it out with Dan. Otherwise, I'll re-download it tonight and it'll be
with you on Wednesday morning.

-Jon