[Westwales] YellowDog disk required, soon...

Jon Pearse westwales at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Feb 27 12:23:01 2003

  *sigh*
  One of my bastard housemates decided to attack my YDL CD with
something a couple of days back, which has removed the label in a
couple of spots - incidentally, under the Moz RPM - which now means
that the disk is pretty much useless.
  As well as that, I suffered a particularly nasty disk problem, which
has hosed my Linux installation, (nice how these things happen in
pairs) and I need a runnable Linux system by the middle of next week
(you see my problem here)

  To note - I can boot and start the installation off my CD, but when
it gets to installing Mozilla (even if I ask it not to), it stops
dead and bashes it's head against the wall (metaphorically) until I
switch it off... not good.

  So yeah, if anyone has a YDL CD knocking around, or knows of someone
who has, can they send me a copy... please :)

  Thanks

-Jon

http://www.jonpearse.net - http://users.aber.ac.uk/jnp2
       jon@jonpearse.net - jnp2@aber.ac.uk

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while
and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.