[Westwales] Mandrake and automatic URL popup

Adrian Shaw westwales at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jul 9 10:23:00 2003

It's quiet here, so time something was posted!

I just upgraded from Mandrake 8.1 to Mandrake 9.1 at work, 7.2 to 9.1 at home
(yes I got a little behind there!)

8.1 had a nice feature where if you selected a URL in anything - say a news
article you were reading in trn - it would pop up a menu asking if you wanted
to open it in Konqueror. Mandrake 9.1 doesn't appear to do that. Well, it did
it last night when my wife was logged on at home, but it doesn't do it when
I'm logged on either at home or in the office.

I've no idea where the configuration for this might be, and a web search so
far has yielded nothing.

Any ideas?

Adrian