[Westwales] Shwmae pawb / Hello everyone

Jon Pearse jnp2 at aber.ac.uk
Fri Apr 2 18:38:57 BST 2004

  Well, at some point, I'll get around to getting MoL working, but
that'll require recompiling my kernel to support HFS+ formatted
disks so I can actually read the boot disk. That said, I'd much
rather run PS on its native OS, rather than messing around with OSes
on OSes...
  MoL, btw, is like WINE, only for PPC-based computers.

-Jon

http://www.jonpearse.net - http://users.aber.ac.uk/jnp2
       jon at jonpearse.net - jnp2 at aber.ac.uk

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while
and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.