[Westwales] A Meeting Perhaps?

John Barbrook craftbikes at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 16:09:58 BST 2004

I belive they stop serving about 8, And yes they have live bands on
sometimes

And the beer is cask, which is grand....

I would easily go, as I live and work just down the road! No reason why I
reccommended it at all <muted cough!>

A 6PM meeting time would probably be good. Working types have finished in
enough time and the students will be free too. And it won't clash with the
simpsons as BBC2 have stopped showing it <Grumble Grumble>

John Barbrook