[Westwales] Meeting Roundup (27-4-04)

Bryn Salisbury bryn at randomlyevil.org.uk
Tue Apr 27 23:40:06 BST 2004

Evening All,

Well, an enjoyable time was had by all at the LUG Meeting (I hope :) )

The general consensus was to have a twice monthly pub get together. My
thinking was on the 2nd and 4th weeks of every month (on a tuesday).

It leads me to the next question - Is that what people want from the
LUG? Do you want to just have a bi-weekly meeting or do you want to put
on some events? An install session was suggested at the meeting? A group
trip to a Linux Expo? What do people think? Your replies to the list if
you please :)

I certainly enjoyed meeting you all and look forward to seeing you all
again next time. I'll send out a meeting notice within the next week.

Also, a reminder - the IRC channel #wwlug on irc.freenode.net is there
for you to log in and chat to other members of the LUG. If you have
trouble connecting to the server, let me know :)

Cheers,

Bryn

--
Bryn Salisbury