[Westwales] blue screen of death screen saver

Dean Thorne dlt1 at aber.ac.uk
Wed Aug 11 22:29:51 BST 2004

the screensaver that you are refering to is called BSOD and comes in the
standard xscreensaver package which can be found here
http://www.jwz.org/xscreensaver/
hope that helps you

--
Dean Thorne (dlt1) Department of Computer Science
The leading thief glared at the solid stone that had swallowed Mort, and

- Terry Pratchett, "Mort: A Discworld Novel"