[Westwales] CURRY WARS! & The last LUG Meeting for 2004!

Bryn Salisbury bryn at randomlyevil.org.uk
Thu Dec 2 10:27:18 GMT 2004

Right!

We've now completed the first round of CURRY WARS! Three restaurants
were visited at this stage, they were:

Cafe All Spice
The Agra
Shilam

And it's unfortunate, but we now have to loose one of them. Shilam,
whilst being a pleasant place to eat at, lost on the other criterion
(Price, spiciness etc.) and is now eliminated.

We will therefore pick up with round 2 of CURRY WARS! in January when
the University term restarts. The provisional date is January 26th where
we will be visiting Cafe All Spice for the second time (Subject to
ensuring that there are no exam conflicts and so on).

Keep an eye out for e-mails about Episode IV: A New Baaji

NOW! the last LUG meeting for this session will take place on the 13th
of December in Scholars (assuming the place hasn't been stolen for
Christmas parties and so on) at 20:00hrs. I'll be checking as well for
what the consensus is about holding LUG meetings over the holls for
those of us who actually live in Aberystwyth and the surrounding area.

Regards,