[Westwales] Our Next Meeting

Bryn Salisbury bryn at randomlyevil.org.uk
Tue Jul 27 10:38:47 BST 2004

Good Morning,

First of all, thanks to those who turned out last night to the LUG, even
during the summer, we can still get a decent crowd in :)

Now our attention turns to the next meeting... comments were raised as to
which day the meeting should be held, some argued for Monday, others for
Tuesday and so on...

So, lets throw this out to the list, which day would be best for people?
Do we want to hold it on say... Mondays one week and Fridays the next? Do
we just want to hold the meeting on a set day every two weeks? Reply to
the list with your thoughts on this matter...

Another thing was whether or not to do something "special" once term gets
going. The thoughts we have so far are for a curry night (possibly at
either the "Agra" or "Cafe All Spice") or some form of "Installfest"
(which would probably take place during the day at a sensible location
with lots of power sockets and maybe some form of Internet access...) to
maybe a Bonfire & Beach BBQ (which wouldnt probably happen until the
summer).

Like I said, it's up to you lot - The most requested days will be the ones
selected for the next meeting. If you have ideas for events we could do
once term gets going, send them to the list :)

I look forward to hearing from you.

Bryn

--
Bryn Salisbury