[Westwales] Mandrake 10

Colin Sauze cjs0 at aber.ac.uk
Thu Jun 17 16:12:54 BST 2004

I've tried it on one machine, upgrading 3 more this week. Only major
problem was with a usb wireless lan card, the package needed for it
wasn't supplied on the download edition CDs and had to be downloaded on
its own (kind of difficult without a network connection!). Apart from
that i've not had any major problems. It only has something like kernel
2.6.3 supplied with it so you might want a newer one if there are any
hardware issues.