[Westwales] My Dilemma

Francis Tyers fmt1 at aber.ac.uk
Mon Mar 1 14:18:57 GMT 2004

For MySQL, I downloaded the mysql source, and the debian patches, patched
the new source with the debian patches compiled and made it a package.

There will be a bit of hacking around but it works.

Another option is to use the experimental or unstable packages, I've done
this before, it doesn't really cause problems.

Another option would be to dedicate a server to MySQL and just run MySQL
on there...

Fran