[Westwales] Re: Westwales Digest, Vol 13, Issue 1

Dan Stevens das3 at aber.ac.uk
Mon May 17 17:57:37 BST 2004

Bah! What are you Linux people doing to Windows? I've been using Windows
XP on my computer since Christmas and I've had no problems. Even before
that, my Dad's computer had XP which we used for 2 to 3 years and the
only problems we had were hardware related. Though I must admit, Windows
95 was terrible - I remeber when a registry error dialog kept appearing
asking to restart windows. I just killed it with /Nuts & Bolts/ :-P .

I Am AI