[Westwales] Re: Westwales Digest, Vol 13, Issue 1

Jon Pearse jnp2 at aber.ac.uk
Tue May 18 11:54:33 BST 2004

   Speaking for myself, I was trying to do work on it, just like I'd do
with any other computer I own. I did some serious work on 98SE, and
when I try to do the same in XP, the computer, it go foom. :) Serious
work, by the way, involves website and web-application design, software
stuff, and creating music... just in case anyone was wondering.
   With the exception of 98SE, I've not found a PC system that I can get
out of the box and use without any problems - something that my fleet
of Macs manages without any problems at all... even Linux manages it
better than Windows :)

-Jon

  http://www.jonpearse.net                            jon at jonpearse.net
  AIM: HEGildor                              Phone: +44 (0)78 1260 2710

  Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while
  and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.