[Westwales] [OT] Small job

Keith Edmunds keith at midnighthax.com
Fri Nov 19 18:18:14 GMT 2004

Hi list

I have a customer in Carmarthen who has a Draytek Vigor ADSL/ISDN router.
It's currently providing Internet connectivity for a small LAN via ISDN,
but the customer now has ADSL connectivity. They are not very technical,
and I cannot get to them in the immediate future to migrate them from the
ISDN connection to ADSL. If someone would be interested in reconfiguring
the router to connect via ADSL rather than ISDN, I can pay for the work. It
may be possible to do the work out of hours if you're currently stuck in an
office 9-5. Anyway, if you are interested then drop me mail off-list and I
can let you have more details. Sorry, but there's no Linux involved in this
one...

Keith