[Westwales] ISDN Providers

Wil Stephens wil at fbagroup.co.uk
Tue Sep 14 16:44:17 BST 2004

Depends on where in Aberystwyth you'll be living. I've been with Demon
for the past two years on their 500k service and I'm happy enough with
them. They're unlimited and do no port blocking and have a fairly
reasonable uptime.

If you know the address, or even better, phone number, you can run it
through a few websites to get the low-down. Try
http://www.adslguide.org.uk for starters.

Wil