[Westwales] ISDN Providers

Jonathan West jcllw at fastmail.co.uk
Thu Sep 16 18:31:46 BST 2004

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004, Andy Self wrote:

> Hi,
> Andy here, been hanging around for a while without posting nething.
> We're planning on going with virgin broadband this year, which is 512k/s
> ADSL, mainly because they don't hold you into the contract for a minimum 12
> month period.
> Andy

Hi
Check on adslguide about providers before you sign up, from what I gather
Virgin doesn't have a very good reputation.
zen.co.uk always seems to compare well and you can also have 8 ip
addresses if you want.
I was thinking of trying metronet , £10/month then pay as you go but with
monthly payment capped so if you use a lot of bandwidth you could pay £20
and if you don't use much you only pay the tenner. No capping on the
bandwidth used and no ports blocked.
If this has been said before, apologies, I didn't follow the start of the
thread.
Jon