[Westwales] Meeting Reminder - 20th September (Monday) at 20:00

Bryn Salisbury bryn at randomlyevil.org.uk
Mon Sep 20 11:01:27 BST 2004

Good Morning,

Just a quick reminder that the LUG meeting is tonight at 20:00 at Scholars.

If you can't make it for 20:00, then you're welcome to join later. We wont
have gone anywhere (At least I dont think we will have...)

Some of us will be going for food tonight before the LUG to Weatherspoons
(at about 18:30) - have a look through the Gallery so you know who to look
out for if you do decide to join us.

I look forward to seeing you all tonight,

P.S. Don't forget about CURRY WARS! (Episode 1) at the Agra on the 29th of
September. Send an email with the words "Curry Wars! Sign me up" in the
subject to my email address.

--
Bryn Salisbury
...by the power of Webmail!